The Judi Bari Bombing
- "Coleman's Book Stirs the Pot"
- by Bruce Anderson, February 9, 2005
- "Bob Williams Remembers Judi Bari"
- Memo of the Week, November 19, 2003
- "Bomber Timeline"
- Letter to the Editor, August 20, 2003
- by Bruce Anderson, August 6, 2003
- "Now Comes the Afterscam"
- Letter to the Editor, July 30, 2003
- "The Mystery of Who Bombed Judi Bari"
- by Bruce Anderson, July 23, 2003
- "The Judi Bari Trial: A Radio Debate"
- John Clarke v. Bruce Anderson, May 9, 2002
- "Manhunt: Anderson Pursues His Demon"
- by Alexander Cockburn, March 8, 2000
- "Who Bombed Judi Bari?"
- Bruce Anderson interviews Steve Talbot, January 19, 2000
- "Mike Sweeney Responds"
- Mike Sweeney wrote this response when the evidence began pointing his way, February 9, 1999
- The Lord's Avenger Letter
- Facsimile of letter from "The Lord's Avenger" (claiming responsibility for the bomb) — sent to reporter Mike Geniella five days after the bombing (May 29, 1990)
- The Warning Letter
- Facsimile of the warning, sent directly to Judi Bari, six weeks before the bombing (Apr 10, 1990)
- The Argus Letter
- Facsimile of informant letter from "Argus" — sent to Ukiah Police Chief Fred Keplinger (Jan 6, 1989)
- Forensic Science Report
- Results of DNA testing performed on evidence (the letters) related to the case (PDF file, 350 KB)
- "Maxwell's Hammer"
- Ed Gehrman provides a summary of his investigations, along with some new evidence (June 12, 2008)
- "The Mysterious Death of Judi Bari"
- Stephen Talbot reveals Judi as his source, and what she told him (salon.com, May 2002)
- "The Unsolved Mysteries of Judi Bari"
- A retrospective article by Will Harper, along with some reactions (East Bay Express, Sep 2001)
- "Forensic Report Sheds New Light on the Bombing of Judi Bari"
- Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair illuminate revelations found in the Flatland articles (CounterPunch, Feb 1999)
- "The Bari Bombing: Pen Names, Pyrotechnics, and Paranoia in the Timber Wars"
- Don Foster's textual analysis of key documents from the case (Flatland, Feb 1999)
- "The Bombing of Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney: New Evidence"
- Ed Gehrman's breakthrough investigative article (Flatland, Feb 1999)
- Sonoma County Free Press
- Extensive collection of material on the Judi Bari bombing (Mary Moore, editor)
- Kate Coleman
- Freelance journalist whose book, The Secret Wars of Judi Bari: A Car Bomb, the Fight for the Redwoods, and the End of Earth First, rekindled interest in the case.