August Complex - West Zone
Additional Evacuation Orders For Area Southwest Of Eden Valley Ranch, Mendocino County
• ZONE- AB - South of the Middle Fork of the Eel River, west of Eden Creek, north of Salt Flat and east of Salt Creek.
• ZONE- AC - East of Brushy Mountain, south of the fire road on Salt Flat, west of Eden Valley and north of Bald Mountain.
• Private driveway near Williams Creek is closed to north bound traffic
• Bell Springs closed to north bound traffic at Lundblade Ranch Road
• Mina Road is closed to north bound traffic at the bridge over the North Fork of the Eel River
• Mendocino Pass Road closed to east bound traffic just east of the Williams Creek Bridge
• Hearst Willits Road at the bridge, closed to east bound traffic
To support fire control operations and fire activity, the Mendocino County Sheriff in conjunction with the Unified Command Team for the August Complex -West Zone, has ordered an additional Evacuation Order.
View the most current evacuation map at: https://tinyurl.com/MendoEvac
For more information about wildfire preparedness visit: www.readyforwildfire.org
(Joint Press Release between the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office, CALFIRE and Humboldt County Sheriff's Office)