The 2015 24th annual Ukiah Sundays in the Park concert series is proud to announce the booking for this summers lineup of incredible talent.
This year’s lineup:
· Starting off the series on June 14th is the award winning Electric Vein -Popping Blues of Tommy Castro & The Painkillers.
· On June 28th Ukiah will receive a Funk Rock Vaccination with Frobeck.
· On July 12th The Suffers arrive from Houston to dish up some Classic American Soul & R&B.
· On July 26th Mendocino County welcome the Traditional New Orleans Jazz band Tuba Skinny. These guys are the real deal!
· On August 16th we welcome Mendocino/Lake’s very own Double Standyrd and Top Shelf to grace the stage.
· Closing our season on August 23rd will be America’s Baddest Wall of Soul Band Jack Mack & The Heart Attack. “Jack Mack and the Heart Attack has been LA’s leading proponent of Rock’n'Soul music for a long time. They’re one of my all time favorite bands.” Glenn Frey, the Eagles “Jack Mack helps make any Lucas films party a huge success.” George Lucas
If you or your business would like to sign up as a sponsor for the 2015 Ukiah Sundays in the Park 24th year, now is the time! We are approaching our deadline for sponsorships this year. To receive more information or a sponsorship packet contact the city at 463-6231 at the City of Ukiah community services department or go by at 411 W. Clay St and pick up a packet. The deadline for sponsorship forms to be handed in is April 10th. Whether you are a sponsor or not, we hope that you, your family and friends will come and listen to a wide variety of music, meet your neighbors, enjoy the great evenings in Todd Grove Park and help make the 24th annual 2015 Ukiah Sundays in the Park series a memorable event for the entire community.