will take place on Saturday, June 10th, 2017 at Captain Fletcher’s Inn.
- Free tours of the historic Inn from Noon to 5
- Amazing Silent Auction Items
- BBQ all afternoon
- Homemade Treats and Dessert
- “Uke Jam” on the Front Porch from noon to 1PM - bring your uke!
- Free Musical Performances on the Front Porch from 1PM–5PM, featuring Pattie & Janna, John Bush, Marcus McCallen, and Jon Faurot
Come on down to the Inn on June 10th and enjoy the afternoon at the beach with food, music and fun. BBQ will be served all afternoon from our new grill, with a selection of hot dogs, sausages, hamburgers, and veggie options, with sides of slaw, pasta salad, pickles, chips, and watermelon. Along with delicious homemade cakes, cookies, bars and other treats. Serving local beers, hard cider, wine and non-alcoholic beverages from the original bar. And amazing Silent Auction Items from local businesses and supporters, including fine local wines and beers, certificates from local restaurants, and assorted treasures. Bring your uke for the “uke jam” from noon till 1PM, or just come and listen to the line up of talented performers all afternoon while you enjoy lunch and tour the Inn.