This year's Convergence will bring an impressive lineup of experts, leaders, teachers and innovators to Ridgewood Ranch for a day of education and inspiration. Scroll down to read about just a few highlights of the day, with more details to come!
Ridgewood Ranch | 16200 North Highway 101, Willits, CA 95490
Sunday 2/17 - Program
- Keynote: “Donna D'Terra,” “Lifelong Students of the Plants,” Founder and Director, Motherland Botanical Sanctuary and Herb School
- Taxes, Bookkeeping & Record Keeping for Very Small Farms, Michael Foley is co-owner/operator of Green Uprising Farm in Willits.
- Seed Saving & Varietal Trials, Strong Roots Farm
- The Art of Whole Animal Butchery, Ruthie King & Eliot Hartley, New Agrarian Collective
- Herbal First Aid For Farmers: Bug Bites, Burns, Backaches, Blisters & More, Sara Grusky, Prana, Anna & April
- Learn to Build a Johnson-Su Bioreactor, Jes Pearce & Kieth Michalak, Buttercup Compost Lab
- Climate Smart Farming, Britta Baskerville, Community Education Specialist for Mendocino County's UC Cooperative Extension
- Food Safety On The Farm, Luis Sierra
Other highlights: All Day Seed Swap, Info/Vendor Hall, Closing Reception.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com