Dear Citizens of Mendocino,
Tuesday, March 19 saw a day of climate action at the Mendocino County Board of Supervisor. Thanks to 5th District Supervisor Ted Williams for running interference and for all the Supervisors for moving to re-align us with the Paris Climate Accords. This week I will present to the Redwood Coast Senior Center at 4pm on Tuesday, March 26. Please notice this is an afternoon presentation and will last a bit over an hour. Here below the upcoming schedule that I have at this time.
Hope you can come at some point.
All the best,
- Tuesday, March 26, Redwood Coast Senior Center, 490 N. Harold St., Fort Bragg, 4pm (60+ presentation)
- Wednesday, March 27, Mendocino Middle School, 10:30am (45 minute presentation)
- Saturday, April 13, Fort Bragg, Inglenook/Grange, 26500 N. Highway 1, Fort Bragg/Inglenook (45 minute presentation)
- Wednesday, April 17, Ukiah City Council (possible 30 minutes)
- Tuesday, May 21 Contra Costa Democrats (possible 60 minutes)
- Thursday, May 30, Mendocino HS SONAR class, Mendocino High School, Mendocino (60+ minute school presentation)
- Saturday, June 15, Point Reyes Dance Palace, 503 B St., Point Reyes, CA, 7pm (60 minute+ presentation)